zondag 14 oktober 2012

MUSIC --- Top 5 atm

Hey!
Short post today, about my favorite songs atm. Some of them are new, but others are older.
Let me know what you think of it!

C2C ft Pigeon John- Because of you

I don't exactly know what 'C2C' means, but this song makes me happy.
Everytime I hear it, it makes me wanna dance. Not that I'm a good dancer,
absolutely not, but this song makes me feel good.
Oh, just one question: I wonder how 'Pigeon John' looks like. I imagine
myself a giant dove doing the same awkward dance as me.

Ben Howard - The Wolves

I think almost everybody knows his most famous song 'Keep your head up'.
But I discovered many other beautiful songs of him. Ben, we love your voice.

AWOLNATION - Sail
The clip is a little bit weird, but the song is absolutely awesome :)
I like his raw voice. I doubt if it's that good live, but here it's so cool.

Liset Alea - No sleep
Liset Alea, never heard of. I heard this song on 3fm and
I liked it from almost the first 5 seconds. It's catchy and
I just can't get it out of my head.
By the way, I like her hair on that photo :)

Ilse de Lange - Winter of Love

Normally I don't really like her music, but this song is 
very beautiful. The beat, the melody, her voice, it all matches perfectly.

Yeah, finally I have holiday! One week no exams, homework, getting up early.
Just relaxing and thinking about everything exept school. I love it :)
Until next time,
M.





5 opmerkingen:

  1. leuke liedjes, ik volg je nu terug
    liefs smnth

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Je hebt het mooiste nummer van Ben Howard uitgekozen!! Ga degene die ik niet ken ook even luisteren uit deze post.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Ja C2C en Ben Howard!! Heb ze afgelopen zomer gezien op Lowlands en ze waren beide echt geweldig live! X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen